Friday 26 June 2015

Rant: Vomiting Thoughts



You can't fool me on whatsapp, no. Double ticks can't fool me. Blue ones, you're so done.

My mind is exploding, no, it's like every cell in my body is exploding.

I want to scrunch the world up into a ball and wrap it with the universe. Light a match and set it into flames.

Imagine how the stars burn, because that's how I feel now.

I can't wait, I can't wait anymore. If it wasn't for the tetris game I wouldn't have made it through 2 hours of nothing-happening.

It's like I have this feeling that it's going to be a mistake. But still I want it, I want it so bad. I want to own for even just a second. I don't care if I'm gonna get my heart broken and cry all over the place. I want.

I'm in the hype. Of that age I guess? I have that courage again, well not really. But still.

I need someone to help me. I need to start. I need to step forward and let the wind blow me away. Whatever happens, happens.

I need to, I want to, I have to.

It may break me, or build me, or break then mend me. I don't know, I'll give it a shot.

I know you'd probably think I'm going crazy, maybe I am. I know what I'm saying doesn't make sense to you, but I need to get this out of me.

I feel like nyan cat just got hit by a rock, but still singing the song.

Okay okay, I need a chill pill. I need to cool down.

Wish me luck. I need to be brave. I hope I don't lose myself, because that's not worth it.

Breathe Celine, breathe.

Let's do it, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment