Thursday 9 July 2015

Missing In Action


It has been decades since I've updated this place. I'm feeling really guilty but there's so much to settle right now.

It's already July and trials is a month away. SPM is 4 months away so I'm really focusing on my studies now.

I'm so stressed out, and I've been a little bit crazy because I have these suicide thoughts. Hahaha I'm fine. I still want to live lah.

Stress can kill. Now I understand.

It's so cramped up together yet so vague. Everything is so fast-forwarded but I'm really scared of what happens next you know?

Things will work out. They always do. ;)

I hope I can find time to write something relevant (not that my rants aren't relevant tho ;) ) up on the blog.

In the meantime, I will have to study my way out of 2015 I guess.

I'm still very very excited for graduation. Hahaha

Love, always. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment