Monday 29 December 2014

Dec 29


Pinterest.

Exactly. 

Well cest la vie. 

I love eating, like food is what makes life interesting. Seriously. 

"If you love your food, don't complain about your weight."

I tell myself that every time I overeat. I be like reciting the words while holding my belly and that's how you love yourself. *winks*

There are some people who don't grow much, they don't grow tall nor grow fat. No matter how much they eat, they're just dead skinny. 

Oh how I wish. 

Well I believe they have their disadvantages too. 

I desperately need to cure my smartphone withdrawal. Yesterday night I went to bed and I was like "What am I gonna do?" because I, and probably 80% of the planet's population stares at a screen before falling asleep. It's a modern lullaby and my lullaby just crashed so I was just laying there awkwardly until I drifted off to sleep. 

I guess this is how modern society lives and we just can't help but to live with it. I wonder what I did back when I didn't have a phone. The funny thing is that I remember my method of falling asleep was closing my eyes and repeating the word "sleep" in my head, similar to counting sheep but 

counts sheep -> gets number mixed up -> stress -> awake again

so repeating the word "sleep" was much simpler and it helps. 

Anyway, school is postponed for another week *shouts "yes" inside* because of flood. My area isn't flooding, yet. I hope it won't because it would be super depressing. 

Let's have a beautiful week ahead,
C.


No comments:

Post a Comment