Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas!

Ahh once again. Time flies doesn't it?

Well, I didn't do anything special this year. We used to have dinner together and share presents but this year, Christmas was like any other day. Since a lot was happening, everyone didn't really had the mood to celebrate, or at least I felt that way.

But mom got back from granny's place and brought back some gifts from my aunt. Thanks so much xoxo.



Love the cute little doggie hand cream.

I got one more week till the next school year. I don't really feel like going to school, I mean if it was 2013 or 2014 that's fine but 2015 is kind of stressful, especially the SPM (national examination equivalent to the O-Levels) is coming up. I am so not ready, I don't know if I would be able to manage my time and everything.

Well to be honest, we're all guilty for not studying hard enough this year but being guilty is so not in trend now so i'm just gonna throw myself onto 2015 and do the best I can. *shouts "fighting" inside"

Merry Christmas once again!

*ends with vain selfie*




No comments:

Post a Comment