Friday 5 December 2014

#np: December's Playlist

It's the end of the year again. Personally, 2014 was quite bittersweet. I made a lot of good memories as well as bad ones but all are experiences right? Anyway, some might want some EDM or jolly Christmas music around this time but i've put together some beautiful and slow songs to end the year with.

Don't Judge Me - Chris Brown


This is my favourite of them all. I think it's really pretty and the lyrics are easy to relate to.

Honorary Mention: Taeyang's Cover

Nirvana - Sam Smith


Well we all got to admit that Sam Smith has something nobody else can replace. 
Nirvana was another awesome one. 

What Is Love - Kiesza 


To be honest I've never heard of Kiesza before until I came across this song. 
I like her powerful and soulful vocals. Something new :)

Same Age - Kim Bum Soo ft Lydia Paek


I absolutely love Lydia. She's blessed with heavenly vocals but she doesn't get much lines in this song.

Roses - James Arthur ft Emeli Sande


Love the lyrics. Their vocals go well together I think.

At Gwanghwamun - Kyuhyun


I didn't want to add this in actually because it's a new released hit song and topping charts so I think people might have already listened to this. But anyway, it's a "fall" song and I love it so here it is. ;)

Tee Shirt - Birdy


Just, Birdy.

Already Home - A Great Big World


If you love Say Something then you will love this! ;)


Love, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment