Friday 1 May 2015

May 01

It's May! May is absolutely not my month. Just a big no-no. I love December, and I will love this December even more! ;)

Oh May first, right, it's labour day and labour day means holiday! It's such a relaxed week cuz we had sports day then labour day and weekends then another public holiday on Monday which is great!

//

I am always stressed about my studies. They haunt me every other second it is so hard to deal with. With assignments and the dates drawing closer, it is scary to be honest. I don't know what will happen, whether I can ace the big one or I might just turn out to be "neither here nor there". It is a void vision. Though I'm sure it will pass quickly since time flies.

//

I am just generally very very stressed out, at everything. 2015 is so not my yearrrrr.

//

Good stuffs? Not much, literally.

I am getting them feels lately hahahaha. I want to date someone, but not just anyone. Someone who meets standards and is sincere. I just have to wait, til the day we meet! Am I delusional?

//

Other than that, guess what's on my reading list? Three Kingdoms. Yup, the Three Kingdoms you're thinking about.

I don't know. I change really often but right now I am into classics or history-like fiction. They are quite interesting to be honest.

I was into teen romance fiction before this. Such a typical teenage lass.

Music wise, I am totally into those you can make a contemporary / hip hop dance out of. It's a little sexy-jazz-hip-hop-pop with great beats. Like Usher, Ne-Yo, John Legend.

//

My day?

Window-shopped around. Bought some mask packs for a quick fix because sports day was kind enough to give me tanned and dull skin after jumping and cheering all day under the scorching heat.  

That is all. Spend the rest with the fam.


No comments:

Post a Comment