Saturday 2 May 2015

May 02

It's Saturday and Saturday's are meant for doing things that bring the best out of life.
Went for a morning jog at the park. Weather was great until someone started open burning. In five minutes I'm all shrouded in smoke. It was just terrible.

I cannot understand people who are inconsiderate about the environment. Others out here are doing our part and we are so not doing it just to watch you burn away all our efforts.

//

Brought in new babies to my collection.


//

Settled for high tea buffet for brunch a.k.a the-only-meal-of-the-day because it was excessively filling. Yum.


//

There is so much negativity around me now. I feel like a tree in the middle of a barren scorched land. It's just that time when the puzzle pieces don't meet.

//

I hope it will be a lovely day tomorrow. Till then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment