Saturday 25 April 2015

Say You Love Me

#tb to some random day of the year. I know it totally does not match the title of this post. *laughs*

Cause' I don't wanna fall in love,
If you don't wanna try,
But all that I've been thinking of,
Is maybe that you're mine.
- Jessie Ware


My friend whom I haven't spoken to for a long time asked me,
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No." *laughs*
"Don't you feel like having one?"
"Uhmm...yeah...but it's not like I can get one when I want one." "I'm just waiting." *laughs*


For people like her, it's effortless. With a snap, voila.
But that is a different story.


In my opinion, people can change drastically when they take on different roles in your life.
Like they're like this when they're being a friend and they completely change when they become your partner.
Hence it is some sort of a risk to date and such. But it's a very beautiful risk, I must admit.


I think the keys to a good relationship is: the exact distance, toleration and patience.
I think of being in a relationship as living as one with two personalities. 
To nourish the good, to change the unhealthy, and to accept the unchangeable.


I hate possessive relationships, because I was in one and it was hell.


Distance and the right space will help a relationship breathe,
as long as hearts stick together.


I told her I am just waiting.
I am still really young.
I am not mature enough to imagine a realistic relationship yet.
It's either very fairy-tale-like or otherwise very void. 
One thing I know,
Is to strive for the best for myself,
then good things will come along.


Never live to find the one,
Live a good life and then love will be one of the things that come along.


I just finished Tiny Times 1 & 2.
Drama.
But it's so beautifully intense.
Boyfriends cheating, friends backstabbing.

我相信,这个世界上一定会有一个你爱的人。他会穿越这个世界汹涌的人群,一一地走过他们怀着一颗用力跳动的心脏,捧着满腔的热和沉甸甸的爱,走向你,抓紧你,他一定会找到你的,你要等。

也许我们最终都会成长为自己曾经最讨厌的摸样。但在此之前,面对黑暗无边,让我与你并肩。

There are so many beautiful quotes and sayings in the movie.
I cannot tahan.
Dem feelings~~
  

陈学冬
He is damn hot. 
 I heard Kris is rumoured to star in the 4th instalment of the series.
He better be.
Hahahahaha


May is here. I still can't get used to how fast time flies.
I think no one can ever get used to it.
Half of the year is almost gone.
I discussed with mom the other day.
About studying abroad.
I want to study in New Zealand.
That place is gorgeous and it gives a great vibe for students.
I don't know if I can go there.
Well we shall see.


It's been a long rant.
No regrets, 
Live, don't just exist, 
C.


No comments:

Post a Comment