Friday 10 October 2014

#np: October's Playlist

It's EDM love this month!

EDM is great for parties, times when you're down and can even aid you when watching Anabelle. *winks*

Start with the non-EDMs first.
Wings - Birdy

Birdy always has that vintage swag. Just like Skinny Love, her songs are always stunning.

Lost Stars - Adam Levine

The OST for the film Begin Again starring Adam Levine himself. It's nice to hear a soft song from him once in a while.

What Are You Waiting For? - Nickelback

One of the most motivational song I've come across. Trust me, you'll need this every now and then.

All The Way - Timeflies

Something new to me. It's very Pop-ish but i'd consider it on the EDM side.

Ten Feet Tall - Afrojack ft Wrable

Sounds like a David Guetta song to me. Well it's nice in all the right places so why not?

Lionhearted - Porter Robinson

Porter Robinson is a genius. He started making music at a very young age so I consider him as an inspiration to me. Something new too.

Sad Machine - Porter Robinson

Another one from Porter Robinson. Trust me this gets better and better.
Go - Grimes ft Blood Diamonds

Best EDM i've heard up to date! It's explosive but not too hardcore. Addictive too! My style. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment