Tuesday 27 January 2015

Jan 27

My aunt from NY is back. I like her. She's so carefree and open minded, relaxed. American style I guess. 

It's in my bucketlist to visit her in the states and lodge with her for a couple of weeks, maybe months. I think we'd have lots of fun, plus I haven't seen my cuzzie for ages, hope we still get along when we meet.

I've been having a lot of dinners these few days because everyone's bringing her out to eat. "What can I tell you? Life's good." that's what she said. Life is indeed good, with food.

...

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I'm really happy because there's a lot of good food, the atmosphere is super nice during cny, no kidding. There's a lot of parties to attend, and overall it really feels like a "new" year rather than the literal 1st January new year. 

I'm still wishing for a great year. It doesn't have to be with a lot of surprises, I just wish it'll be a smooth and healthy year. I hope I wont be too stressed out by the exams and all that. I wish for a happy and healthy year. 

Love, C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment