Saturday 24 January 2015

Negativity

或许只有你懂得我,所以你没逃脱 - Yoga Lin


I have a very naive approach on a certain topic because it rarely happens to me. I still believe what they say even though i'm shaking my head saying that it's impossible.

It gets my hopes up high.

Then down the drain they go. No no, no mercy.

I need to be more pragmatic, need to keep my eyes open. It's not like it's the first time anyway.

Am I cold? I don't think so. I'm not.

I'm an introvert, totally an introvert.

To strangers and even friends, I don't know what to say or how to act around them. Friends, as in the not-so-close ones.

I tend to be a shadow, beside my peers, laughing when they laugh, or just picking up where they left off.

I guess that's why I'm so "unapproachable". Since that's what they say.

xxx

Don't expect people to fit into your shoes, they can't, because it doesn't fit them, even if they wanted to. 

True. So true.

The irony of how people dig up your secrets, intentionally or unintentionally, when you're down. You find yourself telling them anyway, since they sound comforting. Honestly, they don't care more than that. They just wanna know, that's all.

I'm such a pessimist.

xxx

Oh oh yeah, people don't play with feelings, you're just...overthinking.

He told me that it's true, I told him a thousand excuses not to believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment