Thursday 8 January 2015

Jan 08


I feel so choked up. It's like everything is coming at me, one at a time, it never stops. I need a break, really. I need just one day of peaceful living but everything just rains on me like I haven't had my share of bad days.

Inside and outside the house, nothing is really helping at all. I'm stripped off my shelter and now what?

Sometimes all your heart feels is hate, and you know well that you can choose your own feelings but still you hate, because your heart thirsts for it and it satisfies your anger.

I don't have everything, and I know sometimes, or maybe most of the time, I'm a little spoilt and selfish. I want everything, without giving anything. In spite of that, I want the simple things, and I'm content with what I am given. But now, I desperately need some peace, I am fine with what I have but please don't take anything away from me.

I don't have any personal space left. How can I live in a house when it feels more like I'm the tenant and the tenants are the ones who actually live here.

I'm fine with guests, so fine that you can stay here for a year for all I care, but I need my own space. I have a box, and you have a box, and it's not my fault that your box isn't big enough to fit you but why do you have to take my box?

I know it's not my house, literally, since I live with my family. I won't ask for more than a little privacy. Maybe not a little, I actually need a lot. I don't wanna step into your life, and you don't have the need to step into mine, so please don't pollute my haven. I don't want to even catch a whiff of a stranger's scent in my box.

The residues of 2014 just keeps on coming, I've had enough, please just stop.

I need a chill pill.


No comments:

Post a Comment