Saturday 7 February 2015

La vita e bella



I love how people tell me things I couldn't realize. My friend told me, the money that parents need to spend on themselves is up to their children to give them; so be dependent now and give back what you can. 

I got the good things, in trade for tears and guilt. But things can wait, I can repay everything, I vow to. I can't have my cake and eat it too, but time will heal and it will solve. 

I do what I can, to the best. Maybe fixing myself will benefit everyone, no no not maybe, I'm sure it will. Because when I stop and look around, this life is pretty awesome. For once I saw how strong I really am, physically, and know that this is just a beginning. For once I know that I can, and I couldn't because I didn't want to, but on this road, the gain will always be more than what I lost.

There's so many people that can make me laugh, or at least hang a smile on my face. And of course there are times when my endorphins don't feel like coming out to play, but cest la vie, I can't ask for more. I love this life, every bit of it, and I love everyone in it.

People come and go, but before they go, I'd like to hug them, squeeze them tight and say goodbye with a high five because a simple wave is so yesterday. I don't know what the future holds but hell yeah it's going to be a wonderful ride. 

People will change with time, memories don't. 

Love the life you live, C.


No comments:

Post a Comment