Sunday 25 January 2015

Jan 25

They say that time flies, but you keep breaking its wings. - Tablo

Tablo, he majored in English Literature and Creative Writing. He's a genius, his works are art, I respect him. 

My brother is doing science stuff, they ask me what do I wanna do in the near future. They expect me to go science too, truth is, I don't want to.

Science, is interesting, of course but it's not my cup of tea. I told them, Sec 5 will be the last year I study science. It's too hard to cope with, let alone something I'm not interested in. 

No science, no finance, no accounting, no law, then what? 

I want a job that allows me to express myself. 

I'm laying down choices, but I'm not sure what to choose.

Mass Communication, Journalism, or most unlikely will be Creative Writing. They all fall under the same group, but I have to specify one anyway.

I used to think that writing is for nerds, well maybe I'm a nerd, but it doesn't matter.

An emcee, radio host, television presenter, journalist, play director, etc. They say jobs in this line are hard to find, I am aware of this, I don't know if I'll find a job but I'm going to try anyway.

I actually wanted to major in music, but it's hard to survive in that industry, there's too many people and too little success. Plus, I know i'm not capable, i'll become an incompetent girl if I take that path. 

To be honest, who doesn't want money right? Who doesn't want to shop without having to look at the price tags. I want to make a lot while at the same time doing what I love. I don't know if that's possible.

Who knows? I might change my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment