Saturday 16 August 2014

#np: Winner's 2014 S/S

Winner's finally debuted! Wheeee!

Winner is a 5-member South Korean boy band under the management of YG Entertainment.(I've always been an avid fan of YG's artists)


Winner won YG's reality-survival program Who Is Next: WIN as Team A. 

The members are Kang Seung Yoon(Leader/Vocalist), Mino(Rapper), Taehyun(Vocalist), Jinwoo(Vocalist) and Lee Seung Hoon(Vocalist/Rapper). 

L to R: Seungyoon, Jinwoo, Mino, Taehyun, Seunghoon.

I'm a fan of Mino and Seung Hoon, cuz I personally look up to rappers. They rap pretty well, living up to YG's name (YG's popular for their rappers)

I didn't know they debuted until the app I used for music showed their album on the front page and I was like damn, didnt see this coming. Apparently their album is topping music charts now, whooo I'm so happy for them.
Mad loving the album cover. Elegance.


Here's their full album on audio.


                                         
Empty's M/V


                                         
Colour Ring's M/V

帅气!

In love yet? :P

I personally like the songs Empty, But and Different. I don't know, it just hits me.

Their songs are full of emotions and I really like that. There's contrast in their vocals too and I think that's crucial for relaying messages and emotions. Like how Mino's voice is deeper and Seungyoon's voice is slightly rougher than the others but he has that touch. Taehyun's and Jinwoo's vocals are soft. Seunghoon has that just another boy touch to his voice although i'm not sure what that really means *sweats*.


Now I just hope that Big Bang releases a new album soon. It's good that YG's debuting new artists now but I kinda like it just the way it is. With Big Bang, 2NEI, Epik High, you know. Well people gets old(literal) so I guess it's about time they release some fresh ones. Not that I'm saying BB or 2NEI are getting old(not literal).They're still jjang.

Enjoy the music. Peace :)




No comments:

Post a Comment