Friday 22 August 2014

#np: August's Playlist

So today is mourning day for the MH17 passengers, apparently, cuz their um...don't wanna say it cos it feels really sad...being shipped back to Malaysia. It is, unfortunately, my brother's birthday today and also Brandon's birthday. Such a coincidence. Anyway, here's a class photo we took when we celebrated Brandon's birthday during Bio class. Credits to Nallie.

Attempting my 45 degree pose and failed. 


 Today's special occasion is not my thing, no offence really, and there are songs I wanna share so here goes.

Kanye - The Chainsmokers ft. Sirens 

So so much better than #Selfie

Cool Kids - Echosmith

Gawd, i'm in love with the band name, Echosmith, beautiful.

Nina - Ed Sheeran

Ed.

Riptide - Vance Joy

This is a first. I love it.

Chocolate - The 1975

A friend's recommendation. Love at first sound.

Good Luck - Beast

Their songs are always powerful. Living up to their name I guess.

Love Struck Me Down - Wanting

So I drove a thousand miles in a day.
Fourteen hours seemed like a piece of cake.
Cause' I know in the end the price was worth the fight.

And that sums it all up!

xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment