Friday 1 August 2014

TFIOS craze!

Guess what? Guess what guys? I JUST WATCHED TFIOS. GAWD. 



I know it's been out a long time ago but I managed to watch it in cinemas (you know, before they take it down) and it's freaking cray!

I've read the book before and even though I know what's gonna happen next, it still excites and surprises me everytime. 

You know what a good movie is? 

It's when everyone walks out of the cinema hall, eyes red, some still with tears, and you can clearly see that they're satisfied. 

That is a good movie. I cried like hell in there. TFIOS is just amazing. It's one of those rare films that makes you breathless. It's awe-inspiring. 

No I don't wanna go through the whole plot and story line. Read it yourself. Read it first then watch it. 

Trust me, you'll love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment