Tuesday 2 February 2016

#np: February's Playlist

It's February! The most festive and fast-paced month of the year. The Lunar New Year, or commonly referred to Chinese New Year, is here again! Everyone is shopping, cleaning and setting things straight for new beginnings. Seriously I can hear my neighbors cleaning their front lawn everyday, they even put on a fresh coat of pain.

On to the music. 

Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay ft. Beyonce


Pillow Talk - Zayn 


I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Mike Posner (SeeB remix)


New York City - The Chainsmokers


Baby Baby - Winner + Exit: E mini album



Wild Flower - Park Hyo Shin


Pay My Rent - DNCE


Trust - Justin Bieber


American Nights - Plain White Ts



Hymn For The Weekend is on repeat like crazy. I love the song, the music video is so beautiful, Beyonce looks stunning as always. 

Also, also, finally Winner has made a comeback! Their songs are awesome as always. I can't wait to see them perform live! Hope they'll go on many variety shows this year.


xx 
Cheers to a great year ahead!
Happy New Year!
Lots of love, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment