Tuesday 1 December 2015

#np: December's Playlist

December is here! The last of 2015. A lot of post-exam plans going on I'm so hyped! Okay I'll talk about it in another post. I'm super in love with Avicii btw ;)

Gone - MGK ft. Leroy Sanchez


Trouble - Avicii


Light It Up - Major Lazer ft. Nyla


Renegades - X Ambassadors


A Small Part of You - Parade of Lights


Ordinary Love - Park Kyung ft. Park Bo Ram


晴天 - 刘瑞琦


I'm really loving EDM this month, albeit this playlist doesn't have much EDM. I'm replaying Avicii's Stories album over and over again. It's just too good. It's hard to choose which song I wanted to put up here but I really love Trouble's lyrics so here it is. ;) But all the other songs are really good too!

That's about it for the post. I'll talk more (and more) about my plans and basically everything about my life lololol. ps: I'll rant more about Avicii. He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment