Thursday 5 November 2015

#np: November's Playlist

Can you believe it's November already?!! Damn, I need to piece up 2015 together before I can write a post to conclude the year. Also, resolutions. Resolutions for a lot of new beginnings to 2016.

Also, also, *drumrolls* the mothership of all exams has landed. I've just finished the first week of my SPM and I've never felt so happy in my life. lol mainly because I never have to study History again. #sorrynotsorry Plus trust me, I won't talk about exams anymore. I've been talking about them for the whole year I think it's about time I stop.

Okay, I'll continue my musings in another post.

Some new songs. Some hidden gems.



Runaway - Aurora


Gosh I love her live performances. She sounds exactly like the track!

Ghosts - BANNERS


如果我们再相遇 - 王笠人


Into this drama lately, hehehe. Search for it 致,第三者

I Found - Amber Run


The Judge - Twenty One Pilots


Here - Alessia Cara


#thisissome, literally,

Parachute - Code Kunst ft. Oh Hyuk & Dok2


It's so great that I get to discover so many new artists in one day. You know when the discover list on Spotify or the recommended list on Youtube keeps showing variations of the same thing? I want new, new, new! 

Anyway, hope you enjoy! Let's kick it! 
Have a great year end! Can't wait for my trip to Taiwan!

Love, C.


No comments:

Post a Comment