Sunday 9 November 2014

#np: November's Playlist

This month's theme is "Scrambled". I threw in a bunch of random genres together but trust me, it's worth the try. ;)

Without You - Beckah Shae



Love this! 

12:30 - Beast



It's been like only 5 months since their Good Luck mini album and now they're out with their 7th mini album Time. 12:30 is beautiful. They did it again. :)

Hold My Hand - The Fray



From their Helios album. Personally like this the most out of the songs in Helios.

Infinity - AJR



AJR is just fun and enthusiastic! This song is definitely a must on a workday playlist. 

Between Here and Now - Stars Go Dim



I'm hooked on this song. Love the song, love the lyrics.

Seventeen - Stars Go Dim



Another SGD song. I think I just love them.
Honorary mentions: Love Gone Mad & Crazy

Ghost - Ella Henderson



A friend introduced me to this song. Catchy chorus. Nice beats.

I Choose You - Sara Bareilles



This song has been on the radio for quite some time now so I was pondering whether to add it in or not.
But heck it's nice. Love her vocal colour. :D

Peacyy, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment