Friday 4 April 2014

Debts.

Why must someone pay more than their sins?

Isn't change, regrets, and forgiveness more important?

I believe she changed. I believe she regrets it and I believe they had forgiven her a long time ago.

But why must she face these troubles?

Her weary skin isn't strong enough to handle the weight of this cruel world.

She's breaking apart, inside. 

She prays so hard, so hard. 

She prays for her sisters.

She prays for hatred to be gone. 

She just wants her love ones to be happy.

Life is out of her league now.

So now I pray, I pray so hard.

That she will be fine.

For she loved me and i'll love her back.

With so much hearts and tears, together we'll pray.

Because she tried so hard to pay for her sins.

And we will pay for our sins too.

But she will have so many people beside her loving her.

And I will do my best in everything that makes her happy.

Even though her smile can't hide her wrinkles and her crinkled skin.

She will be loved more and more.

And she will be happy.

Thanks. 
Love,
Celine.


No comments:

Post a Comment