Tuesday 15 April 2014

Just starting to crawl.

I think I've changed, in a bad way. I shouldn't be like this. It's all about greed, everything is all about greed. I wanted more, I wanted people to care, to really care and not just care because we're just new friends. I'll fix this. I will.

Irvin said that everyone has a crush at this point of life. I went on denying but then it was true. Everyone has a crush. Crushes are not falling in love btw. It's just a really good feeling towards someone. It's not falling in love. You're just on the edge.

Seeing my friends winning the badminton competition really makes me happy. I don't know why but I just felt so so happy for them. 1. Yaw really gave me the comfort when I lost the game the other day. I really support him too. I guess that's why I'm so happy. 2. I feel like I let Irvin down, man, I lost the game. All he worked hard for, and I just lost it like that. He won doubles with Leo and I guess I'm happy because at least he did win something.

Friends come and go, trust me, it's the most hurtful truth you'll ever hear. So appreciate every second with them because when they go they might never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment