Monday 28 April 2014

Bittersweet 16

16th Birthday. Sweet 16 they say. Well it's bittersweet for me. I went for camp during my birthday. There's good times, bad times, times we cried and times we laughed. It was a great experience for me. I'll always remember that night when everybody circled the campfire singing birthday songs for me. A big thanks from the bottom of my heart. I really appreciate it. I also woke up the next morning to find a birthday card containing many cute birthday wishes from my friends. :') Thanks guys.

Celebrated birthday earlier because I can't celebrate it with my family during camp.


Chocolate Fresh Cream
Hit the jackpot again. Amazing cake.

Well, birthdays are just a day only. What matters most is what you do in that year. How much you will grow. Which paths will you take.
Right?

That's the end of my 2014's birthday.
Ikr.
Tho, i'm thankful anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment