Sunday 30 March 2014

Ending of a not-so-long break.

Holidays are over. The world spins too fast. I Dayre-ed my holiday so you can read a more detailed story @ dayre.me/celinetiang  

3 days of badminton was tiring and really fun. I've been really moody too these days. 

Hang out at CityOne and had dinner at Shabu Shabu on Saturday. Celebrated William's birthday in advance. 

Someone just commented on my Stories blog post. To know that there are people reading it motivates me to keep blogging there. I'll come up with something soon. My kick's gone. Finding inspirations every now and then.

Just in case, Stories. My blog for...stories? (ya don't say) Well it's a platform for expressing my experiences in a "non-ranting" way.

A little review on the shabu shabu restaurant I went to.

SaSa 滚 Rolling Shabu-Shabu

No. 37, Ground Floor, Sublot 11998, Block 16, KCLD,
Brighton Square, Jalan Song, 93250,
Kuching, Sarawak.

It works like a sushi place where there's a conveyor belt thingy that type. (Excuse my rojak english). Everyone get's a pot of their own and there's three types of soup : Original, Tom Yam and Hot and Spicy. 
I'd recommend tom yam or original but never never choose the hot and spicy one. It has a blunt and bitter taste. Really weird. You can order extra like pork or lamb slices, fried dumplings etc. 

Honestly, I really like the place. It's like a korean+jap place. Nice feel, got steamboat mood one. Lol.

I took loads of selfies with friends and its up on my dayre. 

Prices are RM 28.80 for adults and RM 13.80 for children. Oh and btw, to all the ladies out there, you can enjoy 25% discount on Tuesday. 

(Ps: There's a U Garden at the back of Song Plaza. Ladies night is on Wednesday. So go shabu-shabu on Tuesday and U Garden on Wednesday = shiokness) 

If you wanna know more about it click here.




That's it! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment