Sunday 9 February 2014

CNY 2014

Happy Chinese New Year guys! Its been a long time since I posted something up here. I'm in a process of making a decision now. One I hope I wont regret.

CNY seems to have become a yearly routine. Especially chuyi (first day).

As usual on chuyi(first day), me and my family headed to my aunt's place for breakfast. We had longevity noodles, which is a tradition. Then we headed to my gramps' place to kick start the visiting process. Lastly, headed to my great grandma's place for lunch.
Nice day, nice people, peaceful, happy.

Outfit was a simple black and red. Didn't have the time and money to get clothes. It was last minute shopping for CNY clothes.


Went visiting with friends on chusi(fourth day). Visiting friends on chusi has seem to become a ritual as we do this every year. 






Old faces, new relations. Amazing people.


CNY wasn't that grand compared to the past few years. I guess things changed. I'm adapting myself to the changes around me. Back to the hectic school life, it's okay I guess. Its a form of getaway for me. I'm lucky to have amazing friends around me.

Happy Chinese New Year once again! Stay healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment