Monday 9 December 2013

Stories.

The reason I rant a lot is because personally I don't like keeping things in my heart. Its very uncomfortable for me to have loads of thoughts in my mind.

Sometimes I read books and have the inspiration to say or do something, but I cant keep on spamming tweets or facebook statuses or people might think i'm crazy.

Recently I've found a way to express myself, which is through writing. Its a hobby right now. 

"I'm no writer, but i'm an author."

Indeed, im no professional. I'm still learning and practising to write better articles. Though it seems to me that writing is not about the accurate grammar, full stops and commas, metaphors and similes etc. Its about expressing yourself in a way that you connect with your readers. If your readers can feel what you write, then you are successful. 

I write stories, but not your average bedtime stories. No fairytales, no Romeo and Juliet. Those who love reading fiction and just fiction, you probably wouldn't like my stories. 

My stories are no treasure quest tho, not everybody can find the treasure, because my kind of treasure comes naturally. Whether you will naturally realise the meaning behind my stories depends on yourself.  

I can go on forever on this but lets get straight to the point.

I started writing on my second blog, my writing blog.


I've been writing there just since November and its feels nice to have everything poured out there instead of keeping it inside. 

I hope people will like and support my works. Everything I write comes out from the heart and I hope readers will connect to my stories. I write in English and sometimes in Chinese. I gave up on Chinese since 13 so to keep my standard going, i'm learning more and more on writing in Chinese by reading books. Sorry for any grammar mistakes btw. Do check them out if you haven't, leave any comments if you have any. Thanks :) 

Ending off with G-Dragon's music, Window. I want to go on and on about how he does his thing but nope, i'm not gonna. *keep calm, keep calm*



No comments:

Post a Comment