Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody!! Seems like people are celebrating it the "modern" way. With all the xmas hash tags and xmas selfies and xmassy thingys on the net, it doesn't fail to remind you that its the time of the year again!

2013 was abit rough but its definitely a year that I learned a lot. I feel like I grow a lot mature and I learnt to move on, let go, forgive and forget. Learnt to appreciate friends and know that they are people who supports me. "I may not be liked but I know I am loved"

2012. We were all wondering and waiting for the apocalypse, well that didn't happen and 2013 came and go just like that.

2014. I promise to be better and work hard in everything, not for anyone but I'll fight for myself. Feel blessed to be in the same class with my friends again. Going to work hard as a blogger too! 

Thanks to the people that supported me, will support me and always have supported me. Thanks to the people who has been there by my side all this while. 2013 was a year I learnt a lot. I walked through bitter times, I now have the courage to go on no matter how strong the storm ahead is. Thanks to God. Thanks, thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment