Thursday 5 December 2013

HyperSharp Liner, Maybelline New York.

Eyeliners are used to define the eyes, it can create a more fiercer look, or a more softer one depending on one's own preferences.

A thin black line above the lash line is a new trend you can try out. Alexander Wang, Victoria Beckham and Proenza Schouler all got their models wearing super thin eyeliner this winter.

I ran out of eyeliner and got stuck with MAC's pencil eyeliner but i'm not a fan of pencil eyeliner because it smudges and its kinda rough to use.

Water and gel eyeliners are more comfortable to use with, so I grabbed Maybelline's HyperSharp Liner. Its been out on the shelves for quite some time now, back then it was 20+ or 30+ but I bought it for RM18.90. I was in a hurry that day so I didnt think much about the super fine feature.



X1 = 1 stroke
X2 = 2 strokes

See how thin when you go only one stroke.

Its smudge proof and waterproof. I did a test to see how waterproof it is. When you rub vigorously under water it will come off, thats what happens to the x2 strokes in the picture above. But when you rub it softly it wouldn't budge. x1 strokes in the picture above. So basically the waterproof is real.



0.05mm tip. (or something like that)

I didn't like it that much because its too thin for me. Had to go over a few times plus its not black enough too.

Pros : Waterproof, smudgeproof, pen type (cos I really hate the bottle type where they have a separate applicator)
Cons: Not black enough, cheap looking packaging

Cant complain that its too thin because it already stated that its gonna be thin. So yep. :)

Some music shall we?

Fine China, Covered by Lydia Paek. She's got swagggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment