Saturday 31 August 2013

New Beginnings.

Went to Boulevard yesterday with Yuki because she wanted to shop for clothes for her dinner and I wanted to get a haircut.

Ate lunch at Kim Bay.



Beef and Mushroom with Steamed Rice
Nice! The rice very fragrant lah!

We shopped around and camwhored in the fitting room loll.

Dees Oversized Tee || T2000 Jeans

Went to 台北发廊 Taiwan Taipei Hair Salon @ 2nd Floor of Boulevard to do my hair! 
Alot of people cut their hair short recently and I figured out that maybe its time for a new hairstyle! :D

My stylist name is David. He's from Taiwan.. Did a great job to my hair!


I love how one side is longer than the other. It makes me look more edgy without looking 死板 loll
Love it so much!

Buffet dinner at Four Points. So rare lah!

Ham || Mussels || Oysters || Salmon

I feel like puking now seeing all these raw food. 
Hahaha maybe I ate too much.

Pizza || Roasted Lamb

Cream Of Potato Soup

Yum to the max!

Skip the main courses and go on to desserts! 
They have the finest selection of desserts leiii
They didnt name their desserts so i'll just name it what i think it is.
Mango Cheese Cake || idontknowwhatisthatbutitsverynice cake

The cheese cake is the best!!


They have little little desserts too! I like the jello there. :D
Alot more lah but I didnt take photos. Heh...

Thats all. Thanks for reading! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment