Sunday 18 August 2013

Girl Hormones

"Time passes day by day as if nothing has changed, but when you look back you'll realize, everything changed."

2 weeks is over, tomorrow i have school again and 9/9 i have pra 2. That really sucks.

The Imotiv app is getting on my nerves now because it keeps on force clossing. I've been blogging for about three months now and I know little about the blogosphere. The blogs I follow are mostly Singaporean blogs and some locals only.

My girl hormones kicked in pretty late and its still finding a way to settle down in me. I was the worst looking among friends because I have little sense of fashion and always complaints that I dont have enough clothes but my wardrobe is full like hell lol. I wear t shirts(plus size somemore lol) and shorts and slippers. Heels are definitely a no way because i just cant find a comfortable pair. I dont wear dresses and rarely wear skirts.

Im still fiddling on how to use eyeliner because i cant seem to get it right and it always turns out not smooth or it goes straight into my eye and it hurts :'( So i threw it (smashed actually ) this morning and it broke because patience was never a friend of mine, at least not this time heh...

I was the only kid girl in this family, i hang out with my brother and neighbors which are also boys too when i was a kid so I became boyish to the max. Like the typical tomboy lah!

I'm trying to cope with the girl stuffs while trying not to lose myself too much. Maybe i should buy a HOW TO BE A GIRL FOR DUMMIES or attend a GIRL 101 class. Lol.

Meh...what can i do?

Thanks again. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment