Saturday 24 August 2013

Privacy..?

Lets talk about privacy. I mean on social media. I had the urge to touch on this topic because i keep getting told to not post this and that.

First, check ins or stating directly where you are.
I do that, i mean alot of people do that and the minute i post a status or do a check in people start to "talk" if you know what i mean. If you want to feel free to post but still have a little privacy
Dont specify
-For example, lets say you're at Starbucks, dont specify which branch you're at.
Turn off gps
- So no one can see your exact location.

Here for some real lecture time if you want :D CLICK HERE. hahahahaha

But actually they can still track you if they want but at least it'll make me feel safe at heart. Then again, social media is never safe but no one gives a shit :) This is my opinion. Dont judge.

Ranting time :) well im just updating my life status lol.
Probably the boring-est day of my life. Whole day trying to cover a song and shooting a friggin simple MV but everytime i'll forget the lyrics and I look damn shi lian face in every video. arghhhhhhhhhhh
In love with youtube music stars right now. Check them out :D

Kurt Hugo Schneider He's a GENIUS!
Sam Tsui Loving his style
Max Schneider Fell in love with his voice the minute I first heard his songs
Alex Goot Love his voice and the piano thing
Chrissy Costanza/ Against the current Inspirng :D
Jason Chen The first "youtube singer" that I followed :)
Megan Nicole The second "youtube singer" that I followed :)

I lost my earphones the other day and I have to use bulky headphones that will become so warm after a song. Jeeshhhh.

Ending of a picture of my choc chip frappuccino at Starbucks. They spelled my name wrong. Sad case. I dont know why, maybe because I speaked with a sort of weird tone so they didnt get it right. meh... i get that alot. pft....I feel like Selena Gomez now, when you ready come and get it nananana nananana B)

No comments:

Post a Comment