Friday 2 August 2013

DIY : Muscle Tank with Fringes

 Since I cant afford to keep on buying new clothes I just raided my store room and found some old tees that I really hate wearing.

So I found this


And one particular youtuber inspired me to do this muscle tank with fringes. The fringes are optional but it gives a little more detail to the shirt.

Things you need is:
1. T shirt
2. Marker
3. Scissors
Thats it!


Cut of sleeves. I cut off the neck part because its too high but thats optional :)
When you draw lines remember to draw on the backside so no one would see it.


It should become a muscle tank top now.
Oh and..pull/stretch the areas where you cut so it wont look so obviously freshly cut.

For the fringes, just cut strips. You can cut how high you want and you can even do a crop top too. Up to you :D

Pull the strips too.



Thank you! :') I am awesome! Just kidding -.-

Thanks for reading! XOXO.