Monday 20 July 2015

#np: July's Playlist

It's July 20th so darn sorry. My schedule was so hectic I couldn't update my blog, but hell no I'm missing this. My jam for the month, mostly cover versions.

The Hills - The Weeknd (Fame On Fire Ft. Rain Paris & Arcaeus Cover)


She's so gorgeous, and that hair. Slurps.

Trip Switch - Nothing But Thieves


I'm starting to fall for them hahaha. Love this!

Chains - Nick Jonas (Midnight Red Cover)


This was powerful! Reminded me of Imagine Dragons.

Fight Song - Rachel Platten (Lovey James Cover)


Inspired.

Trap Queen - Fetty Wap (Lydia Paek Cover)

 

Lydia rules! 

Bright - Echosmith (Future Sunsets Cover)


I like this twist to the song. Instead of the sweet girl vocals in the original song, I like their vocals kinda like the ones in pop-rock bands. Makes sense? hahaha


So that's about it. Hope you liked it, i'll try to be more productive aite?
Love, C. 



No comments:

Post a Comment