Monday 2 March 2015

#np: March's Playlist

Super theme-less playlist. Just some songs I've recently been hooked on. 

Twice - Little Dragon



茉莉雨 (Jasmine Rain) - 林俊杰 (JJ Lin)


The Space Between - Soyou & Urban Zakapa



You Don't Know Love - K.Will



You Deserve Better - Verbal Jint ft. Sanchez



Kathleen - Catfish and the Bottlemen



Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin



Make You Better - The Decemberists



Girls - The 1975




Loveee Twice by Little Dragon. I've tried some of their songs and Pretty Girl's quite nice too. 

JJ Lin's 茉莉雨 from his latest album 新地球 Genesis, I'm still constantly replaying that song. I don't know, I love those kind of songs that has that "traditional song" kinda feeling to it but still quite not. Love the title song too, 新地球 but I decided not to include because it's the title song and I prefer introducing songs that are "undiscovered/forgotten".  

K.Will's You Don't Know Love is really catchy in a non pop-ish way, I'd say in a R&B/Ballad way but i'm not quite sure about that. The Space Between from Soyou & Urban Zakapa is really cute and sweet plussss Ahn Jae Hyun in the M/V is gawd *drools*. Love Hip Hop/R&B, love the combination of Verbal Jint and Sanchez. Korean rappers seem to deliver emotions really well (it's a personal opinion). Damn those Phantom (Sanchez) guys sing really well. Not just average good but like super skilled. 

And I'm trying out something different lately, been trying out Indie and Rock music so yeah those last four songs made it to my playlist. *thumbs up*

Love, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment