Tuesday 10 March 2015

#np: Blackbear

I just downloaded a whole list of songs from All Time Low. I'm so in the mood for pop rock. Mad loving Therapy. Love love love.

Then I chatted with a friend and he introduced me to Mat Musto a.k.a Blackbear. 

Love his vocals, love his flow. Love how he alternates between rapping and singing. Different from the herd. Love his style.

His album is called 'Deadroses' 


The full album.

I personally like Dirty Laundry, Ain't Love, Wasted, 90210, and of course Deadroses. *insert thumb emoticon*

Other songs outside the album:

End of the Road - Machine Gun Kelly ft Black Bear


This is my personal favourite. I have this thing for Hip-hop R&B kinda music. I really like every element in it, from lyrics to the mood and everything else. Definitely going on replay.

Just Friends? - Blackbear ft. Nylo


So multi-talented. I like his flow of rap in this song and sings well too. I don't know, it's a personal thing maybe? Plus Nylo's combination is spot on. Double plusss, there's a little EDM going on (is it only me that feels that way?) and I love club music (1. I've never been to a club, not legal yet. 2. so I don't know how club music really sounds 3. because I think club music sounds nice cause of all the music videos shot at clubs 4. not implying that all EDM sounds like club music)

///

It's nice to have friends who share the same love for music. We can just talk about artists and songs and bands all day long. My soulfood. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment