Tuesday 23 September 2014

Sixteen.

An abundance of dreams. An abundance of very big dreams.

I'm inspired by a lot of people, people who go out and change the world. People who are crazy enough to change the world. People who know what they want, and go get it. See, many artist and successful people started out at a young age, and a lot of them started out at 16. 16. 

It's Sep 22 now, what have I done this year. When am I going to stop asking myself this question and actually go out and do something? It's weird when you think about it, that we all have goals but all we do is imagine the future. How bright it would be. It's like standing in a prison cell and the door's wide open, you're free but you don't move. You just lay there thinking how nice it would be to get out there. 

And oh how nice it would be.

Being 16 in 2014, a blood-stained year. Deaths everywhere, deaths of dreams too. The births of new ones, not so much. But one, so big it surpasses the rest. And I'm thankful to the people I've met. They gave me motivation and they taught me so much. Thanks so much. 

Since 2014 is almost over, there's nothing I can do about it. Let me rephrase. There's nothing I will do about it. Just do what I will eh? That being repenting, some serious late night one-to-one talk with mrs think-to-much, and some apologies that we'll see later. Later. 

Once you admit that you've failed, your fears of failure will disappear.

Quote from Muhan Dojeon. I can even quote from a reality show. Daebak isn't it?

16 isn't a age I would want to remember nor be proud of. 16 defines youth, well mine is kinda like midlife crisis. I've become a land mine, a time bomb, I cut everyone who steps on me. Don't ask me, don't tell me, I don't want to know why. 
  
This is not who I want to be. This is not who I intended to be. A monster.  
Oh they win. They win. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment