Monday 22 September 2014

Alaska MOVIEEEEE

http://time.com/2926985/john-green-looking-for-alaska-sarah-polley/

Tell me this is true!

Gawd LFA is being made into a movie! CANT WAIT 

I hope it'll be better than TFIOS. Cause' TFIOS' movie was amazing and I love Alaska more than anything so I hope it'll be epic!

I borrowed Sam LFA and he loved it! Btw the link above is from him! Never had a friend fan over a book together lol.  


--------------------------------------------

So holiday was meh. Here's what I did: 1 Night 2 Days, Final Fantasy 3. Nerd? I thought so too.

I feel like i've become proud, the "snobbish" kinda proud. Sorry guys, I didn't mean too. I just wanted to cheer for myself, to actually be happy for myself. To be honest, I wanted to just maybe show that I'm capable too. That i'm not weak.

--------------------------------------------

So! That was awkward "aherm". 

No comments:

Post a Comment