Saturday 13 July 2013

Kuching Festival 2013

Its been years since i've visited the salon but my fringe is dang long so I went to RIGI II hair salon to give myself a new haircut. The service is so good and professional. This is my new hairstyle :D You've probably seen it if you follow my INSTAGRAM. 


I still prefer the old fringe, *sobs* but its okay i guess. Can see a little bit of brown colour on my hair yay. That was from the last time I dyed my hair.


Okay lah. -.-

Then I went to this year's Kuching Festival with my friends. In case you dont know what Kuching Festival is, its sort of like a food fair+exhibitions+fun fair sort of thing which happens once a year in Kuching :D *duhh*
Most people go for the food lah! They got all sorts of weird weird food and always turns out amazing. *cheers*
This is the first time I go with friends. Akward sia, all boys. Nevermind.


The horrendously long traffic jam. Its part of the fun actually -.-



The fried fresh milk. I only ate these because.. I DONT KNOW WHY LAH.
Its dang amazing. Sort of like marshmallows like that.



The main point here is you see the chair there. Its empty right? Ya, they left me all alone *sobs* to jaga the table. These kind of people, aiya. lolol
But in the end I tagged along with them.

Kaybye.
Thanks for reading. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment