Tuesday 15 September 2015

Faithless

Photo credits: Tumblr

I'm just a lovelorn teenage lass. 

I've lost my touch.

I've forgotten how it feels to do something I love, purely and entirely just something I love. 

I've been boxed in by circumstances lately, and I've been lured to live like them. 

What's fame and fortune? Just a status, a title, dirty dollar bills, rusted changes. 
What's so good to have them? Attention. Power. A life well lived, or is it? 
But we can't not concede, can we. 

It takes too much time trying to influence the world to change, and sure the people who were crazy enough to do so did, but I'd rather save my time. 
Shamelessly speaking. 

After all, time is everything isn't it. 

It is the in and out, the up and down, the past, present and future. People come and go, revolving around what? 
Time.

Time is too precious and too much of a luxury to be wasted on changing the world.
I will just make the best out of this life, and maybe by doing so the world will change.

I want to spent every second I have in this jaded boring world seeking for happiness in the little things. 

Maybe one day I might just become that person I hate, but for now let's just let it be. 

Sometimes I wonder why do I keep track of my life, why do I plan everything out. 
Great scheme of things? How great did they often turn out, right? 
Sometimes we don't need a game plan. 

I'll set sail, but who and where is to become my safe harbor? 
I need love and time. The two things we all can't have. 
Sigh. 

I'm out of faith.
 Take my hand. Someone.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment