Thursday 21 April 2016

Fourth Week.

Four weeks in college.
Time never flew so fast before.
Tuesday and I'm already complaining. 
It felt like yesterday,
getting lost in the hallways,
trying out cafeteria food,
taking every overwhelming bit of change in,
and now I'm eased in.

Four weeks in college,
a lot of things are happening.
Apart from quizzes, projects, and assignments all is well.
I hardly have the time to myself.
I hardly have the time to sit back without worrying about the next project,
or the next test, or the next stressful thing that's going to happen.
I guess that's college life.

Four weeks in college.
I've learned to pick my circles.
To keep my guard up, my walls higher.
I've learned that my life shouldn't be an exhibition.
It's not a gallery. 
It's not for anyone to enter.
Not everyone can connect my dots.

Four weeks in college.
I'm transitioning between the lines of old and new.
I've learned that if you want something, go and get it.
Sometimes I refuse to believe,
I refuse to question why I'm here.
What am I doing?
Why? For what?
Deep down I know I can be a part of something bigger.
I believe I am a part of something big.
We all are.

Four weeks in college,
the fifth is on it's way.
There are more weeks to come,
and more to go.
What is prominent and essential will always work out.
At least that's what I believe in.

Always have faith,
Love, C.





No comments:

Post a Comment