Monday 10 August 2015

How I've Been

Photo credits: Tumblr

Surprisingly I'm actually okay. I'm not crazy stressed compared to the past exam. I keep lecturing myself to work hard for just 3 more months and I'm done but I still feel really really lazy.

Aside from studying, I'm actually really motivated to workout. I frequent the gym on weekends and it's so so nice. I also do Blogilates. Great one, the workouts are really fun.

Got my prom dress! I've shared on my Dayre how I wanted a backless dress for prom and I finally got one! Not exactly backless but still loving it. I'm going to show a lot of skin on prom hahaha. Needa slim down a little to fit the dress.

Hmm what's next?

Ohh! Kuching Festival starts this month! I've been there 3 times on the first week and the crowd was just bat shit crazy. I had tons of ice-cream you cannot imagine. Too bad there's no cakes. I mean nice ones. Words cannot describe my love for cake.

I admit I'm not finding time to blog here at the moment, not until I cross the big one out first. But that doesn't mean I'm putting it on hiatus. I'll still rant here and there and of course not to forget my monthly playlist too!

I've been blogging daily (almost) on Dayre. It's a much casual platform to write on. I do snapchat too! Both on @celinetiang

Till then, love C.

No comments:

Post a Comment