Wednesday 6 November 2013

"Enter your title here"

Random post again. I've been really busy at doing nothing lately. Almost bored to death no kid. Come to me inspirations, come to me pleaseee :( Good news is im going to somewhere in a few days and im going to be missing in action for a week. No social media kill me now. *sigh* #kidsthesedays It kills me to think that i cant go on facebbok, instagram or blogger for a week. Gosh what am I gonna do. Lol but i promise i'll take lots of pics and blog about it when I come back.

Im really annoyed at my hair now cos I dont know how to keep it in shape. Plus my fringe is really not cooperating with me. Gahhhh. SHORT HAIR IS NOT LOW MAINT. Okay, i've decided that im gonna grow long hair from now on. No more shorty gosh.  I just realize that I havent do an outfit post in a 100 years lol. Wait till my new clothes come. Hope it doesn't disappoint me tho. I really want a romper or jumpsuit but I cant find any. Anybody knows where to buy one? Reasonable price of course. *draws the kiam siap aunty card*

Thinking i seriously should get some blogger friends. So we can hang out and do what bloggers do without getting awkward stares. Lol.

 I watched another korean drama and its shooo nice. Monstar! Junhyung awww. Love Dahee or Kim Nana gahhhhh! Lol not a kpop fan but yeah ;) But the ending is real shit lah. I watched the ending twice and still not 甘心 yet. There are scenes that something happened but they didnt tell you why it happened you know. Lol spoiler alert :P I've always dreamed of having a studio like that in the movie. Where there got alot of instruments and you can invite your friends come over and just jam! Plus the studio in the movie is just so perfect. Its like the sunlight+camera angle+interior design+spacing makes it look so nice. Wow!
But again, the ending is just so disappointing. :(

In to tecno music these days. Went to a house party and they just turned off all the lights and played music. So nice lor. Im taking guitar lessons so after guitar i think im gonna learn dj gigs. Hahahahahaha. Seriously.
No matter how girly i try to be i just cant. Im just the cool boyish type. Its in my blood i guess. Trying hard to neutralise the boyish part and just be cool and still be a girl yeah! Elegance you know? Hahaha. 

Anyways bye. -_-'



No comments:

Post a Comment