Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday is for knowing what you're capable of.

Have you ever felt like you can do something but when you actually do it you feel so tired and powerless?
Yep, everytime. Shit, i have to realise this so I dont put myself in any condition that im not capable of again!

Mountains, hills and jungles are just not my thing. Went trekking just now and although its just a very very short distance compared to the mountains i've climbed before, my legs were killing me. I dont know its because of the laziness and lack of will power or stamina or all of the above.

Going down hill was a real bitch. The road is stones! All stones. My legs were really painful at that time because of the momentum+laoyeh shoes+STONES. Never wanna go anymore! Prefer river trekking 100 times more cos you're walking in water and its straight road not steep ones and clean cold fresh river water+cool air+jungle surroundings = SHIOKNESS TO THE MAX

I've finally got my thigh gap back but now im stuffing myself with chocolates again! YOLO! Hahahaha
Im so used to my short hair now, when i look back at times when my hair was long i feel like im wearing a wig wtf. Really weird eh! More self-photoshoot pics coming up!

Thanks for reading. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment