Monday 16 September 2013

Pure Beauty: Pomegranate Anti-oxidant 2in1 Foam Cleanser

Ever had the time when you had to use 2 cleansers every week like me. I was born with dark skin tone so when I go out during the day, I use Nano White(which is darn effective) and when i dont go out, i use, you know...oil control, pimple away thing-a-magics. Its really not balanced and not good actually. UNTIL...

One time i was at Watsons(dang i love that place), since im a member the sales girl recommended me to buy this cleanser whichistheoneabovebecauseimsolazytotypeoutthename. Okay, jk...the Pomegranate AntiOxidant 2in1 Foam Cleanser by Pure Beauty. Its on discount for members and i got it for RM18 i think.

2in1 here means it can be used as a cleanser or mask. So you see, pomegranate is well known for whitening. Although it doesn't say on the packaging that it does whitening but it does. Lol.

This cleanser helps me with my pimples and at the same time it whitens my face too. So nice right?!

Okay so go get it now! Bye!






Okay pardon my face. point is, it really works lah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment