Sunday 16 June 2013

What if weekends and weekdays switch places.

Feels like its just Friday yesterday and now its Sunday!? The major headache routine starts again.

So what if we had school for only two days and five days for "weekends"?
If that happens I think I'd still be in primary 4? 3? by now. Hahaha

I'd always tell myself, time flies faster its okay because I can finally get this PMR test over with, go on to SPM and graduate.

Im over excited about sports day cos its the first time im attending it and im actually taking events. Oh gosh, super excited! I hope I just don't get last place because that would just be embarrassing but my standard ar? Aiyorr no need to think la (OBVIOUSLY IT MEANS NOT GOOD LA)
I hope I can get enough pics and materials to blog about too so keep an eye out for it :D

Time for me to go to bed and yeah I usually sleep early like 9 o'clock if you're wondering. I still have serious eye bags though I don't know why.. It seems like I don't get enough sleep no matter how early I sleep how late I wake up. Sucks for me. Gnights :D

No comments:

Post a Comment