Monday 28 October 2013

Short and shorter.

If you guys had been following me on social media sites such as instagram and twitter, you guys should know what this post is going to be about. ;)

Lets start shall we? Im gonna let this selca speak for itself first.

So how? What do you think? Long story.
To cut short, I had a bad hair day few days back and this time I couldn't help it because I had school thus time is limited for me to do my hair and my hair was getting more and more flipped out. 
This time was a quick decision actually. I just woke up, looked into the mirror and saw that lampshade hair, picked up the phone, called my mum to pick me up cos I wanna go do my hair. Yep, no second guessing one. 

Then another long story which I will tell you because to make this post look more lengthy lol.
I went back to Taiwan Taipei Hair Salon and actually wanted David to do my hair but instead of David, my hair was done by Nicholas :) Honestly, I prefer David cos he's more friendly. I like the type who will talk to you through the process one. Keeps you comfortable.

Then I told him to cut my hair at the back to be very very short like boyish look, but still remain the front length. I was hoping be looking like this.

Image source: Google.

I wanted the front to be longer but in the end I got this. Honestly at first I didnt like it. When he chopped off the shorter side of my hair(the shorter side now, cos last time my hair's longer side became the shorter side and the shorter side became the longer side, IKR) my face literally turned black and sooo f* disappointed. After that my mum said it was nicer and I started to feel a bit better. FYI my fringe finally revealed hahaha. Cos it takes like 10 years to grow fml. Then a good friend of mine asked for photo on WeChat and he said it was nice. I posted on Facebook and alot of people said it was nice and suited me, and I somehow turned into cute lol! That made me feel alot better and im liking this look now :D

Cut the crap. Picture time.

This is how my hair looks before I get it trimmed. I cant stand looking at it. Sigh


Side view. This is after the haircut. Its blurry cos the cam wont focus. s'okay. 



Mickey DIY cropped top || Denim Jacket, Brands || Jeans, T2000

I DIY-ed the cropped top few months back then. Was too fail to wear it but idk it just hit me. Threw it on and headed out just like that.

ps: I've decided that for every time I visit the salon, I change a hairstyle. Yep! Gonna try out all the bobs. No pixie cuts for me heh..

Thats all. Bye! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment