Tuesday 8 October 2013

School's out.

New header everyone! Sorry for changing my header always. Heh. So school's out for the moment! Finally can just sit back and relax.

Sprained my foot ytd cos I fell down the stairs. I literally lied on the floor and just "feel" the pain. Damn painful heh. I didnt tell my mum cos I feel like im 15, I can take care of myself. Then being a smart ass, i thought it would heal itself IN A SHORT MATTER OF TIME. It got worse. Mum put ice pack and heat rub lol and thankfully, thank God it healed a lot!

Had some luxury life just before the end of PMR lol. Consider it an advance throwback. Stayed at Riverside Majestic Hotel cos gong gong and mama 50th wedding anniversary! Kinda feel like a light bulb tho. Lol! 

The bed super super comfortable and nice to sleep lor! I slept throughout the whole night. The view was amazing too too bad i didnt take pics! :(

However i still took some selca's. Lol.

Denim Jacket, Brands || White Shorts, Seed || Clutch, Clifford and Wills || Necklace, Rue 21 Etc!

Whoops, messy bed.

Bathtub scene.


I really love to see my hair in sunlight. Reminds me that the brown dye hasn't really faded yet.

Thats all :) Trying to involve myself in many things so can blog more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment