Sunday 8 June 2014

Homemade Lemon and Honey Facial Cleanser

Hey there!

I changed my blog url and my blog name to Heyy! Neon.

I actually wanted Hello! Neon but it was taken. Dang!

Hmm I wanted a catchy name cos whenever I look up something on google and when sites with people's names comes up eg: celinetiang.blogspot.com I get a little, just a little ;) fan gan (titsy bitsy distaste) No offense to anyone, I swear.

So I was wondering will people feel the same way and what if they do so I changed it.

So the story behind Heyy! Neon is I really like neon colors. Mint green/Tiffany Blue is the only exception :P
I really like neon colors and whenever I see something in a neon color (especially yellow and green) I'd go crazy and my friends would laugh at me lolll. The Heyy! was strung into the name because it's fun and friendly with an exclamation mark!

My header banner doesn't have a neon colour in it. Well it actually does, it's neon red. But I don't think it's that neon ehh. But if I were to put a neon yellow in it then it would be too glaring. So I toned it down :)

Anywayzzz.

I posted on my dayre the other day about this homemade Lemon and Honey Facial Cleanser and I did a very quick video tutorial. It's not so good cos its my first time doing a tuto hehehe



Hope you'll enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment