Sunday 29 June 2014

How to Wear a Leather Pencil Skirt Casually

Helloo peeps! I'm doing a 30-day vlog challenge whch i'll be vlogging for 30 days. Whee. LOL

So I talked about how to wear a leather pencil skirt casually on my first vlog here.



I had to wear black a-line skirts to school because I'm officially a prefect now #nerd so my auntie gave me a big bag of black skirts and she also gave me a leather pencil skirt but of course I can't wear it to school #duh and I didn't know how or when I'm going to wear it so I thought why not create casual styles so I can wear it anytime I want. #longsentenceftw

Here are the styles I created.








Had a really hard time editing this video cuz WMM wouldn't allow me to overlay pics so I used WeVideo and it turned out pretty cheesy and cheap but heck, better than nothing. Another vid tmr! See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment